Terms of Service
Welcome to HostHelpers.com! We offer free website hosting with no advertisements and enterprise grade paid hosting services. All we ask in return is that you follow a few simple rules. So please be sure you have read, and understood, these Terms and Conditions. Please note, we have a Zero-Tolerance policy for any site that negatively affects our hosting community. Members who violate rules that are clearly laid out in our policy documents could find their entire web site removed and/or deleted, possibly without prior notice. The interpretation of these guidelines is at the sole discretion of HostHelpers.com:
- You must provide a valid email address
- Your site must have an index page uploaded within 14 days to replace the default index.html - Sites failing to do so will be removed to make space for new accounts
- HostHelpers.com is not responsible for the content of any personal home page, nor do the opinions or ideas expressed in user-generated web pages necessarily reflect those of HostHelpers.com. The contents of user-generated web pages are not reviewed or censored in any way before they appear on HostHelpers.com (This rule applies to free plans only)
- You may not set up a "gateway" site on the HostHelpers.com free services. A "gateway" site is one which serves only as an entrance to the actual site located on a non-HostHelpers.com server
- Your page should be active - that is, it is either receiving 'hits' or is being updated/posted to. Sites that either receive no hits or are not updated over a period of 60 days will be considered 'inactive' and may be removed by HostHelpers.com to make room for other users (This rule applies to free plans only)
- You may not use your web space to provide material, or links to material, that is grossly offensive to the Web community. This includes:
- Blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity
- Promotion or display of instructional information supporting illegal activities. This includes, but is not limited to, instructions for the building or use of weapons, propagation of "spam" email and/or computer viruses, or any material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties
- Promotion of physical harm or injury against any group or individual
- You may not password protect any link provided on any of your pages located on the HostHelpers.com server (This rule applies to free plans only)
- Your Web Pages may not contain, nor contain links to, any of the following:
- Pornography or "adult" content.
- PTC (Paid to Click) sites.
- Child pornography, obscene material, bestiality and pictures that you don't have the right to publish.
- Hate propaganda
- Anything illegal including, but not limited to, illegal software, warez or hacked software, serial numbers, top-sites, mail fraud, or pyramid schemes
- Material insulting, or that could be considered defamatory or libelous, to other persons, institutions or companies
- Material that exploits children
- Material which attempts to collect personal information about users
- Materials infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties (including, but not limited to, trademarks, domain names, personality rights, names of individuals, publicity rights, logos, graphics, designs, films, and music), those which allow the circumvention of revenue rightfully due to a manufacturer for the sale of a product or the disabling of installed copy protected devices, and all other forms of cracker utilities, are strictly forbidden
- You may not use vBulletin or IPB forums without prior approval and license verification.
- Your web site must be in English. You must get prior approval for any website in another language.
- You may not use unsolicited email to promote your site
- HostHelpers.com reserves the right to block or delete any site due to inappropriate behavior by the webmaster towards HostHelpers.com, its staff or its users, which has been validated on public or private forums
- You may not copy or reproduce any page, image or other content without the express prior consent of the original copyright owner of that content
- By joining HostHelpers.com you automatically receive our HostHelpers.com E-News newsletter and occasional special promotions. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the instructions given within the newsletter.
- If you are 13 years of age or under you may not become a member of HostHelpers.com! The protection of children's online privacy is very important to The HostHelpers.com Network. For that reason, it is our policy not to collect or maintain information at our web sites from those we actually know are under 13 and no part of our web sites are structured to attract anyone under 13.
Resource Usage Policy
You, as the author of your pages, take full responsibility for their contents. As the author you state your pages contain nothing illegal, obscene, pornographic, degrading or abusive to another person and that none of your pages promote hate group propaganda or child pornography. As the author, you also state that nothing on your page is copyrighted material and that any links to other servers have been approved by that organization. As the author, you also state that nothing on your pages infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree that HostHelpers.com has the right to remove any page it determines, at its sole discretion, has violated these rules and that they may cancel your membership and take whatever action against you they deem appropriate, including legal action and disclosing information about you to law enforcement authorities and other interested third parties. Members who are in breach of these rules agree to indemnify and hold harmless HostHelpers.com for any loss, claim, damage and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from, or in connection with, the contents of any personal home pages or of any chat or messages on a bulletin board found to be infringing or illegal. By submitting your pages, you agree to all the above terms.
HostHelpers.com makes no guarantee as to availability of service. To the fullest extent permissible by law, HostHelpers.com excludes all liability with respect to accuracy, content or availability of information on its web site. The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. HostHelpers.com does not warrant that the function contained in the materials available on this web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any merchandise products or services available to users or members from links from this web site are provided by third parties who are not necessarily affiliated or connected with HostHelpers.com. To the fullest extent permissible by law, HostHelpers.com excludes all liability under any circumstances (including negligence) for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. Applicable laws may not apply to all those who access the web site.
By becoming a Member, you agree to all the above terms.